I put in $1000 and didn't make any money with it.I later said I want my money back since it's just sitting there, they told me I couldn't have it back.

I'm sorry but that's scamming people. I want my money back. That $1000 was a waste of money and I never even used it. The Auctions seemed OK in the beginning, but later everything seemed to be rigged.

Now they don't even have a website and they still have my money. Sad that they would take people money like that. I actually borrowed that money to get it.

I hope they are shut down and people get there money back.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Bids That Give. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bids That Give to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bids That Give bids that give auction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I paid $1000 plus $250 to be "Contributor"...great investment...not! I'd like my $1250 back.