Clayton, North Carolina

I put in $1000 and didn't make any money with it.I later said I want my money back since it's just sitting there, they told me I couldn't have it back.

I'm sorry but that's scamming people. I want my money back. That $1000 was a waste of money and I never even used it. The Auctions seemed OK in the beginning, but later everything seemed to be rigged.

Now they don't even have a website and they still have my money. Sad that they would take people money like that. I actually borrowed that money to get it.

I hope they are shut down and people get there money back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I paid $1000 plus $250 to be "Contributor"...great investment...not! I'd like my $1250 back.

The Miami SEO Company is a bad company be careful! The Miami Seo Company "I have been using their services for three months. After doing some research I contacted the owner Sergio to know how we could get started. I believed they were a..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more