Most helpful review

Scammed me too.

Hi is there a class action suit against Bids That Gives? There needs to be one set up. Many people have lost lots of money with them. I joined and paid 1000.00 to be founder. I paid $250.00 one or two months then paid 50.00 for a long time. Never received any products from them. I joined after Zeek rewards. I did get paid most of my money back from Zeek. The reason I joined Bids that Gives is because Im involved in a non-profit in Rwanda Africa. My 80 yr old friend is living there working with the special needs children and mothers. Bids said that we could maybe join to get money for the non-profit. I would have never joined unless I thought they could help the non-profit. Please let me know if you get a class law suit going. joonpe@***.com

Money Stolen

The owner is a con man. I was lied to. Video's showing poor children and upline people swearing that they had made the money through the selling of bids when in all actuality they were stealing the money from the newcomers. Randy Jeffers has done this type of scam before and continues to do it. Where is the justice for people who get ripped off of their life savings with false promises and contracts. I put in around $3000.00 Went to meetings and listened to the lies. One after another. And once I put in my money I was unable to get it back. It was all a big lie that bankrupted many good people. It was all hype and show. No real charity.
Spring Hope, North Carolina
Pros
  • I got robbed
Cons
  • Stole my money
  • How i got robbed
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund

Horrible Lying Cheats

Took my money, didn't ship items I won in auction, SCAMMMMMMMM. Lied and lied said it was for the kids. Stole probably millions from investors. I would give anything to get my money back. They stole from me and my family. Liars, liars liars. They are gone now, but anyone associated with them, I would never do business with them again. scam scam scam scam scam I wish I could get my money back, Everyone I ever worked with at that company should be in jail. Scam scam scam scam.

Wow, same thing happened to me. Lost over $27,000 + to them caused me to put the credit card debt on a loan so I. Big mistake in my life for sure!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Cons
  • Stole my money
Not as described/ advertised

Stole my Money

I put in $1000 and didn't make any money with it. I later said I want my money back since it's just sitting there, they told me I couldn't have it back. I'm sorry but that's scamming people. I want my money back. That $1000 was a waste of money and I never even used it. The Auctions seemed OK in the beginning, but later everything seemed to be rigged. Now they don't even have a website and they still have my money. Sad that they would take people money like that. I actually borrowed that money to get it. I hope they are shut down and people get there money back.

Same thing happened to me. I paid $1000 plus $250 to be "Contributor"...great investment...not! I'd like my $1250 back.

Clayton, North Carolina

BILKED BY RANDY JEFFERS

Randy Jeffers stole Casino Party equipment from me worth over $450,000 from a warehouse on Irby Lane in Irving, Texas. The Irving, TX police department is currently looking for him for felony theft. I am over 76 years old and support my adult son who was injured while in the Marine Corps serving in Iraq. This was my retirement, so I am hurting. It is past time we put this fraud and crook in prison where he belongs! If you know his correct date of birth, drivers license number, or any pertinent information, please contact David Gorski at the Irving PD. Thanks a lot. Margie Cooley

I think I saw this guy randy jeffers do a youtube channel.

He lives in Henderson NV. His Sister which would know more lives in Hubbard Oregon

Any update on this? VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS GUY SENT TO PRISON!!!!!

Randy is in jail San Diego 8/22/2015.

@PissedConsumer1027187

Looks like someone doesn't know what they are talking about. I just had lunch with Randy in Las Vegas today (8/31/2015).

Call the FBI office in LasVegas. His day is coming:)

@PissedConsumer932332

I am with you on that!!!

I am owed 165 items.

I was a global ambassador, and put in $10,000.00, paid $250.00 every month to get bilked and NO RECOURSE!

I would like a piece of him.

I used to bid against you all the time.

I went to most of the meetings in Vegas as well. SCAM ARTIST needs to be in jail and something needs to be done, just like Zeek Rewards

View more comments (7)
ID
#571965 Review #571965 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irving, Texas
theft
Preferred solution
I would like my equipment back and to see this sorry sucker in jail where he belongs.

Bids that Give is a Scam - Do Not Trust this "Charity"

BTG is an organization that continues to scam its employees and customers. Our business along with several others have all suffered monetary losses with BTG when they refuse to pay invoices when services has been rendered. They will disregard all emails, phone calls and give you the run around. The amount of affected people seems to be growing at an exponential rate. Randy Jeffers has been taking advantage of people for quite sometime disguising this business as a charity operating their servers in Canada on Indian Reservation, avoiding legal re-precautions. A Class Action Lawsuit is soon to come. Please avoid this organization at all costs if you dont want to get scammed.

Please post if a class action lawsuit does occur They scammed my mom out of $25,000 + with their lies and clever "charity based" scam.

Panorama City, California
Loss

I am also a founder with BTG

This company hasn't paid me a dime for over eight months it's a complete scam!! It's a shame that a so called leader like Randy Jeffers is taking advantage of people with false info and lies. I have one of the largest groups in the whole company and have helped this horrible company get to where they are today and everyone on my team has been screwed by this company. The company owes me around $20,000 which I will never see because Randy took it. I also have proof that the company is not supporting the orphanages like they claim, Randy needs to do some jail time in my opinion.

i invested over 3000. When I tried to make a withdrawal. I suddenly had a 0 balance.

I agree

@PissedConsumer860480

I join NWC national wealth center in done with all these scam companies that promise big returns.... Take a look at Nwc

Go www.makemoneywithtyrell.com or call me @ 909-581-****

View more comments (2)
$20000

Bids That Give and Marketbackboard

First of all I am new to Bids That Give, I was sponsored by Chris Groves and he is an incredible internet marketer who has tons of knowledge in the internet marketing business and I have been involved in marketing for about 5 years working with my warm market mostly. He introduced me to BTG online, and showed me his system he created called Marketbackboard, I purchased 5 shares of advertising and actually got 7 new sign ups, 2 were Global Ambassadors I could not be more pleased with his training and expertise online, he will surely help you grow your business in record time.. I am very glad to have such a wonderful upline.
#772051

I found this from an ad posted on ksl.com They were representing themselves as Amazon themselves and claiming to pay $29 per hour. I can always smell a scam when I see one posted on job boards, this confirms it.

Still feel the same way today about Chris Groves and BTG? Well I am here to tell you that our upline, Richard Chea, Fernando Dilig, Brian Lawerence all of Salt Lake City, UT did NOTHING to help us understand the business nor build our business.

I have attended many a meeting with Chris Groves in attendance including when he was with ZEEK REWARDS. The customer service for this company sucks nothing but the runaround from all points. We love how the structure of earing money changes almost daily with this company....NOT!!

They have made it impossible to ever recover the thousands we put into this business in fact that have taken any money we had that was available to withdraw and stole it and put it as a repurchase. Get out now if you can.

@PissedConsumer716284

I agree and also all my down line agree THIS IS A SCAM BEWARE ,WE ARE THE SEC NEEDS TO SHUT THIS DOWN NOW !THEY ARE GREAT ON STALLONG AND CHANGING THE RULES BEFOR THEY SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY. BEWARE AGAIN

@PissedConsumer756224

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THIS IS A SCAM THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND BUY IT LOL ! THEN IT WILL BE YOUR TURN TO LOSE!

@PissedConsumer756225

I HAVE 5 IN MY DOWN LINE ALL GETTING OUT NOW ~THIS IS AAAA LOOSER --- NO PAYOUTS --- I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 MONTHS NOW THEY OWE ME 2600 I KNOW I WILL NEVER SEE IT . DONT CONTACT THEIR HELP DESK LEADS TO A DEAD END BY DESIGN......REMEMBER BY DESIGN.. THEY WILL ALL THE TIME YOU LOOSE ALL THE TIME ..I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE START I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ...; SCAAAAAAAAAMMMERRRS

View more comments (4)
Brownsville, Texas

BIDS THAT GIVE IS A SCAM. WON'T PAY COMMISIONS

Spent too much time on this already, but want the public to know that BIDSTHATGIVE affiliate program is a scam. I have purchased $1000 worth of bids 4 months ago. I post my adds daily, pay my $250 per month ambassador fee and have finally tried to withdraw from my "E-WALLET" earned commissions account. It's going on 2 months since my request. Nothing! Contact customer service twice. We will look into it is what they say! Call upline Domi. Sorry to here that. We will get on a 3way with corporate tomorrow. Nothing! Contact Anthony Lievn from corporate. I'ts taken care off! Nothing! Call Karla from corporate and speak with JJ her assistant. I'll look into it. Nothing! 2 Months now to get $1000. How pathetic! Check out their auctions, What a joke!

I spent more 40,000 + and when I ask BTG 180 to sent me 2,000 I'm sill waiting after 9 month later. BTG 180 don't pay its affiliates lair and deceivers.I want to jion the lawsuit againt BTG 180 please direct me to lawyer.

@PissedConsumer812723

Hi please please do something it is a scam I know them very well they take people's money and then they move to a different state how pathetic Randy and his wife the Need to go to jail

I've lost a total of $27,000+ with BTG180 and I'm one of the founding members. I guess I'm going to pay for my stupidity by paying of the loan for the next 5 years or more.

HEY CHECK IT OUT ..... BTG 180 .

THE CROOKS ARE LAUNCHING AGAIN AND RE DOING THE AUCTION AGAIN. WHOW JUST LOOKING FOR SOME NEW SUCKERS .

LOL ,I CAN ONLY WATCH THIS SCAM.GO ON,AND ON , AND ON.UNTIL SOMEONE STEPS IN AND SHUTS THEM DOWN.