Took my money, didn't ship items I won in auction, SCAMMMMMMMM. Lied and lied said it was for the kids.

Stole probably millions from investors.

I would give anything to get my money back.

They stole from me and my family.

Liars, liars liars.

They are gone now, but anyone associated with them, I would never do business with them again. scam scam scam scam scam

I wish I could get my money back, Everyone I ever worked with at that company should be in jail. Scam scam scam scam.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bids That Give. The most disappointing about bids that give auction from Bids That Give was stole my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bids That Give.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Bids That Give to other companies on our site.

Comments

Evergreen, Colorado, United States #1274738

Wow, same thing happened to me. Lost over $27,000 + to them caused me to put the credit card debt on a loan so I. Big mistake in my life for sure!