Las Vegas, Nevada

Update by user Jun 19, 2013

BTG Levels: Understanding the Levels.

When introducing a prospect who wants to sign up in the business inform them that there is a 3-step process to joining and earning every 24 hours with the business:

3 Step Sign up Process

1. Choose a Level ($10-$250 monthly)

2. Send in Your Bids (Money Order or Cashiers Check)

3. Post your ad daily for revenue sharing (no recruiting or sponsoring required)

Examples of the levels: (comparison to the real business world)

$10 – Small Cafe

$50 – Large Cafe

$100 – Small Retail Store

$250 – Large Retail Store (i.e. Wal-Mart)

Bid Purchases: This is what you send in by money order or cashiers check. This is also considered your business product or supply in comparison.

$10 – will earn you very little revenue each day

ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN – up to $25,000 bid purchase max.

$25,000 – will earn you higher revenue on a daily basis

Bids That Give ( hereinafter referred to as BTG) does not offer any

income guarantee and strictly prohibits any BTG Affiliate from making

any statement that can be construed as an income guarantee. BTG

Affiliates only earn money resulting from the sales of BTG’s products

and services to end users. Any reference made to specific levels or

amounts of income or earnings derived from the sales of BTG

products and services are only made for illustration purposes to

explain how the BTG rewards and/or sales commission program

works and should never be construed as income estimates or

projections. There is no income paid for the recruiting of BTG

Affiliates. Affiliates and potential Affiliates are always advised to only

make BTG product and services purchases that the Affiliate can

afford without creating a financial hardship for themselves or their

families. Customers may purchase BTG products and services

without the necessity of joining the BTG Affiliate Program or

participating in the rewards program

Update by user Jun 19, 2013

k

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2013

I joined this online company called Bid Ambassadors and ever since the start they have been giving us the run-around. I originally mailed in a money order for $15,000 to their headquarters in Henderson Neveda... Just a few weeks later it was in my account but nothing happened.

I was told that I would start earning from my initial investment and I havent received a dime. Every time I attempt to contact customer support they push me through another chat representative- nothing but hassles.

I can't stand the business, Paying over $250 a month in hidden credit card and banking fees.. This business is definitely a scam, they are taking left and right from innocent people and they are teaching people to do the same

Surely the Security and Exchange Commissions will step in and take action.... It wont be too long until they get shut down just like ZeekRewards did!

The penny auction business is very risky, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

MAC TEAM CEO

Well I think BTG sucks so I started looking for something free that pays and this is all I could find it works I just used the BTG ad post and switched their link with mines I get paid for everyone that sign up for the program and its free lol http://worldstarcashout.com/

Moneymaker

I have been n since the beginning and they have not shipped my items won dating back to August 2013. Huge Scam

DREAMERS CLUB
Tampa, Florida, United States #760604

I AGREE WITH OUT ANY DOUBT THIS IS A SCAM WHEN IS THE ...FBI,,, IRS..AND SEC .

STEPPING IN ... SHUT THESE LIARS DOWN NOW.. AFILLIATES DONT HOLD ON TO THIS ***.. LET IT GO.

AND LET TAKE THE THIEFS AND LIERS TO COURT.*** IS A REAL PLACE.THEY WILL SEE.

Fell4that

I got Caught up in the ZeekRewards Scam :( and this sounds just like it.I would tell everyone to be very careful and research this type of structure very carefully before you lose youre money.

See if there is anything the government is reporting. Check online, do not fall for the hype or the emotional sell. Read about zeek rewards and what happened there and then look at the patterns. This is 95% the same pattern and type of business.

BE WARNED!!

do your homework first then prepare to lose it all.:cry :x

A PRAYING WOMAN
Des Plaines, Illinois, United States #745913

BTG is going in an awesome directions.We are being set up from a LONG TERM income from BTG.

So either you are in or out. And no one has lost a dime....

Everything is being revamped so everyone can get paid.it is a good company to be a part of...

to A PRAYING WOMAN #757382

yeah yeah..heard the same from the people in Zeek Rewards..

same exact phrases and same Hype.

Give it the same time and you will be on some other bandwagon giving out the same info.Fact is a Network set up buying fake bids will always fail.

REALITY CHECK
to A PRAYING WOMAN Tampa, Florida, United States #760609

ITS NOT ONLY THE MONEY MISSING .... THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING OUT THE ITEMS FROM THE AUCTION.THATS NOT REVAMPING THATS STEALING I KNOW 5 AFFLIATES INCLUDING MYSELF ..NOT TO DATE RECEIVING AFTER PAYING FOR MY NOT RECEVING ANYTHING.THAT IS NOT REVAMPING THAT STEALING

Lunchbox

your link of his bankruptcy back when the economy crashed does nothing for me!during that time everyone had it rough, including me.

If you do not support people that have failed before, don't go to Walt Disney world!! He failed 12 business in a row before Disney World. What about Colonel Sanders? He had over 1000 people tell him no, on funding for his idea!

Bill Walton, of Walmart, his family tried putting him in a mental institution because of his dream of Walmart!So go ahead guys beat down the guy that is helping kids!

Lunchbox

I made money on day one!97 days later I did a bank transfer and received every cent that I was owed.

$10,000 deposit in my account 4 days later.Your claim is false and as you can see 96 people clam it to be BS!

meme
Burlington, North Carolina, United States #739993

HEY GUYS I THOUGHT ABOUT SIGNING UP FOR THIS COMPANY BUT I NEVER SIGN UP FOR THINGS YOU HAVE TO INVEST IN. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ABOUT RANDY JEFFERS AND LEGAL ACTION HERE IS A LINK I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I.HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.ALSO IF THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT YOU CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGES AND ALL OF YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED AND THEY WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. https://sites.google.com/site/wowmobilenc/