Spent too much time on this already, but want the public to know that BIDSTHATGIVE affiliate program is a scam. I have purchased $1000 worth of bids 4 months ago. I post my adds daily, pay my $250 per month ambassador fee and have finally tried to withdraw from my "E-WALLET" earned commissions account. It's going on 2 months since my request. Nothing! Contact customer service twice. We will look into it is what they say! Call upline Domi. Sorry to here that. We will get on a 3way with corporate tomorrow. Nothing! Contact Anthony Lievn from corporate. I'ts taken care off! Nothing! Call Karla from corporate and speak with JJ her assistant. I'll look into it. Nothing!

2 Months now to get $1000. How pathetic!

Check out their auctions, What a joke!

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

hedyfie

I spent more 40,000 + and when I ask BTG 180 to sent me 2,000 I'm sill waiting after 9 month later. BTG 180 don't pay its affiliates lair and deceivers.I want to jion the lawsuit againt BTG 180 please direct me to lawyer.

Chris
to hedyfie Dallas, Texas, United States #875512

Hi please please do something it is a scam I know them very well they take people's money and then they move to a different state how pathetic Randy and his wife the Need to go to jail

392

I've lost a total of $27,000+ with BTG180 and I'm one of the founding members. I guess I'm going to pay for my stupidity by paying of the loan for the next 5 years or more.

bUTTERS
Tampa, Florida, United States #783581

HEY CHECK IT OUT .....BTG 180 .

THE CROOKS ARE LAUNCHING AGAIN AND RE DOING THE AUCTION AGAIN.WHOW JUST LOOKING FOR SOME NEW SUCKERS .

LOL ,I CAN ONLY WATCH THIS SCAM.GO ON,AND ON , AND ON.UNTIL SOMEONE STEPS IN AND SHUTS THEM DOWN.

LP

I agree they are a very elaborate scam.We have lost thousands of dollars.

We still have $2100 in commissions that have been pending as far back as July 2013. When they first started, they did pay out. I think this was part of drawing people in and it worked, because I took my mom to one of their seminars in Vegas last year and she put $25,000 of her 410k into the company along with several thousand dollars worth of monthly subscriptions and hasn't received a penny. She has $10,000 worth of "pending" commissions that have NEVER paid out.

Every time, we have contacted customer support, we keep getting some BS story that they are "working on it" "we should see those commissions soon". Personally, I'm surprised that they are still in business. Somebody needs to shut them down before they SCAM anybody else out of their money.

STAY AWAY FROM BTG.They WILL *** out of your money.

BIG LOSE

This is all correct it is a BIG SCAM .IF YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS.THEN BY ALL MEANS GO BUY INTO THIS SCAM.

I DONT CARE. YOU WILL SOON SEE FOR YOUR SELF ,THE AUCTION IS A JOKE.YOU WILL SOON BE WRITING YOUR OWN COMMENTS ON HOW YOU WERE SCAMMED,AND LIED TO.IF YOU VALUE YOUR FRIENDS DONT TRY AND SALE THIS TO THEM THEY WILL SOON BE ENEMYS.BECAUSE YOU LOST THEIR MONEY TOO.TO BAD IT DIDNT WORK OUT WE ALL HAD BIG HOPES.BUT THEY ARE LIERS,AND CROOKS.LIKE I SAID IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GO BUY IT SPEND 5,000.00 OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ONLY TO GIVE IT AWAY .THEY ARE ALWAYS RELAUNCHING THAT IS THEIR SCAM TO KEEP YOU HOPING OVER 11 RELAUNCHES BUT NEVER ,NEVER.NEVER PAY ANY MONEY OUT.MY ONE OF MY FRIENDS WON OVER 13 ITEMS AT THE AUCTION PAID FOR THEM AND AS OF YET OVER 1 MONTS NOW HAS RECEIVED NOTHING.ONLY YOU WILL GET IT SOON .MYSELF I HAVE BEEN WATING OVER 4 MONTHS ALSO OTHERS.BUT I DID WARN THEM ,WELL THEY BELIEVE ME NOW BUT MONEY IS GONE.NOW THEY ARE WORKING ON NEW AND BETTER AUCTION . AGAIN ALWAYS A NEW STALLING SCAM ALWAYS RENEWING SOMETHING THAT IS THE SCAM TO KEEP YOU LOOKING. END RESULT ........YOU...

LOSE...MONEY...

tire of the bull

http://ag.nv.gov/ go here file a complaint against BTG they are a scam and are ripping people off

DANIEL BOONE

LIES ,LIES, LIARS, THIEFS,RIPOFFS,STALLERS,SCAMMERS,AT LEAST SH**,IS USEFUL. BTG180 SUCKS SHOULD GO TO PRISON

BTG Ponzi Scheme
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #757586

Stay AWAY from this scammer, ponzi and cheat !!!Nothing but PENDING...

Customer service is a 18year old know nothing joke...Never Again!!

Bids That Gives Is A Scam!!!!!

I'm a founder and I requested my money they owed me eight months ago and I still haven't received a dime! Don't join you will loose your money!